Blog Research - PHP
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need a list of 1,000 blog authors who blog about PHP programming language software development.
These blogs should be guides, tutorials, code examples, tips, tricks, reviews, help and learning for PHP development. Note, we are not looking for general blogs about PHP based products, but specifically the PHP programming language software development (programming).
This is the information that we require:
+ Author's first name: first name only.
-No last names.
+ Email address:
- Exclusively in this format, no alternative formats like username[at]mail[dot]com
- No contact forms or anything else
- Just valid email addresses, no twtter account nor FB profile.
- Note: not all blogs have this information, so you'll need to find 1,000 blogs that do.
+ Blog URL: specifically the main URL of the target blog.
- Once again, the blogs should be about PHP programming, i.e. a blog by a programmer for PHP programmers, NOT blogs about PHP based systems reviews or generic information.
- The URL included must be from a blog/informative website that shows up content written by that person, we do NOT accept registries with profile URLs (facebook, twitter, bitbucket, github...just no profiles in general).
We are looking to build long-term relationships with great contractors who provide high quality work and meet deadlines so you may earn to be re-invited to our projects with better payment.