Website Project Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
*NOTE : DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU AREN'T LOCATED IN THE PHILIPPINES, SINCE THIS IS CRITICAL TO THIS ROLE*
This is an important role in my business that I need fulfilled by a skilled applicant that will go above and beyond expectations to provide their services to the highest degree.
You will be required to oversee and manage all of our clients websites, both creation and maintenance.
You will be required to complete the following tasks on a regular basis :
- Review Design Briefs and assign tasks to your team, as required by our clients to the best of your ability.
- Modify and edit website designs, including code, functionality, appearance and more using a variety of skills such as Photoshop, PHP, HTML, MYSQL and experience with Wordpress is necessary.
- You will oversee a small team of web designers, SEO managers and more to ensure all work is being completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will able to use Basecamp to set tasks and manage information, as well as Google Docs and Dropbox for other tasks.
- You will be able to read and write English extremely well, above and beyond the normal capacity, to ensure you are able to communicate with myself and the team effectively.
- You will be available 8 hours per day and not be working on other projects at the same time. This is a full time job and requires a high level of commitment.
- You are located in the Philippines, you must be on the same timezone as our team so this cannot be avoided.
- You understand SEO and can write title tags, meta tags and optimize websites for keywords.
If you have experience in these tasks and can commit to your employer, you will be rewarded generously with a higher than average hourly rate and great bonuses.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Small Data Entry Task