Long Term Project-Native English Writer(s) Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for professional article writer(s) to write a lot of product review articles in Home & Kitchen niche for my sites. I need only people that have experience in this field. Only native English speaking. At the moment I need 10 review articles in Vacuum Cleaner niche, in other words, this is kindly test. if you work well, it will be long term project. 500+ words each article, the content should be written in American English. My budget is $3 per article (inclusive of odesk fees). Please bid for total these 10 articles.
If you work well, it will be long term project.
If I choose you, I will send you keywords, links for the products and more details.
I will not select a team for my project, you must be an individual.
Please submit articles you have written and I will select whoever fits my criteria.
1. MUST DO PRETTY MARKET SEARCH. DO NOT OUTSOURCE MY JOB! Content can't be a simple re-write of other sites, I am in need of quality researched, and authoritative articles about vacuum cleaners. And STOP repeating what Amazon is already saying. Chances are VERY GOOD that your visitor has ALREADY been to Amazon and read the product page. They already know what Amazon has to say. They want to know what YOU have to say. That is why they clicked MY site in the SERPs.
2. Your articles offer GENUINE VALUE to the customers. People feel the value and appreciate it. It helps customers make an informed decision.
3. I would like for you to find questions others had about the products, to find the answers and then add the information to the articles.
4. I would like personalized articles.
5. Please don't say that you own the product unless of course you actually do.
6. Strong English language writing skills (focus on grammar and punctuation).
7. All Original work (no copy and paste of other content), MUST PASS COPYSCAPE. 100% Unique on Plagiarisma.Net
8. DO not copy any reviews from Amazon. If you want to use something that someone mentions in a comment over there, write it in your own words.
9. I would like each review written using multiple subheadings and bullet points.
10. Add personal ideas, tips and experiences to enhance the reader's experience.
11. All articles must be straight to the point.. NO FILLERS. I'll READ and VALIDATE each article.
12. The articles' copyright belongs to me. (You may not reuse them!)
13. Save each article as a separate word document.
14. Must be able to finish the task within 4 days.
I would like for you to give a brief description of the product you are reviewing.
2. Features and reviews:
Discuss some of the more important features of the product in an objective manner. For each feature write at least a paragraph describing the benefits of that feature, not only just list the features of the product. Mention any negatives of the product if they appear to be common. Include how the owner dealt with the problem.
3. The conclusion:
Summarize your review and make an informed decision for customers (be creative and genuine).In addition, I would also like for you list product's positive and negative points as mentioned in the reviews. Highlight major features that the product owners found valuable.
Looking forward to your bid.