Hi to all,
I will try to describe what kind of site I'm interested in:
I have my own site travel agencies in Ukraine. But I plan to change it, and in this case I am interested in organizing a similar site to www.expedia.com for the CIS market. This site is designed as a multilingual.
The main sections of the site must be:
1. Main page (home)
3. Accommodation (hotels, apartments, hostels)
4. Car rent
5. Services (Tours)
6. Tour packages
8. Print your own city guide
1. Main page is information about the company and the services that are provided. This page should be two types of registration: 1. For tourists (round profile) 2. For partners (partner profile). I like when the page is a drop-down window switch with a choice of country and city (in my opinion so just did KupiKupon or gruppon.) Must also be present as standard:
Currency Rate (USD, CAN, UAH ...), Weather Control, web-site should be connected to:
Google +, Face book (window with like), Tweeter, E-mail. At the bottom of the page should be promoted other services and provide links to them.
2. Flight page interesting to me that with this page you can book tickets in real time and make them pay. I'm still studying the mechanism of action and how to synchronize this page either synchronize with existing resources by type: http://www.flightnetwork.com/ either individually cooperate with each air carrier. I'm wondering what options would you suggest? And whether you need for this additional software?
3. Accomodation page, the page is under which every hotel or apartment owner places his apartment and he handles the incoming request, and confirmed on the basis of the client does have a reservation. As an example: http://www.booking.com/
4. Pages Car rent, Insurance, similar to the page Flight.
5. Pages Services and Tour packages in principle similar to the page Accomodation. It is planned that the travel agencies will register their services and their services will appear on this page. Services will be available in real time
6. Print your own city guide page, this page will unload mini brochure with recommendations for a tourist mini map of the city and places to visit.
7. Blog page, plan to create a virtual space where visitors can share information, post comments and etc
8. FAQ page Feedback
Still specify that most pages will be standard, and provide a base of information to filter by specific categories and the ability to book and make a purchase and payment.
Because at this point I'm looking for web-programer who are willing to make it and waiting for your proposition with price and how long this work will take.