Woman Word Wizard With Spunk Wanted For Boomer Weight Loss Blog (Native English Speakers Only)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELETED. NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY PLEASE.
(Now that the shouting is over, lets get down to the pleasant part)
Are you a word-smith who prides herself on writing with style, personality and a dash of good sense?
Are you interested in bringing baby boomers a heaping helping of health and diet advice? Are you into paleo (or can you at least write about it with excitement?)
If you are, this gig might be for you. We're looking to lay a great foundation for our new blog writing specifically to women over 60.
To start we're looking for one 500 word test article. The topics to choose from will be:
* The Pain Free Woman Over 60
* 60 Second Joint Pain Relief Jumpstart
* ## Things Making Your Knees Scream (Especially At Age 55 Or Over)
* Pain Panic Relief Method
* # Belly Melting Tricks For Women Over 60
* 60 Second Slim-Down Jumpstart (Ladies Over 65 - This One Is For You!)
* 12 Fast Thigh Fat Fixes
I hate clients that promise "lots of work if you give me this one cheap" so let's stick with this one article. No promises or hints of future work. Heck, we could go out of business.
HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
1) Put an example of your work with spunk in your cover letter.
2) Send your LinkedIn page
- Check out http://crankyfitness.blogspot.com for some writing with personality. (You don't have to go with this tone, but we just don't want it to be bland).
- This article would be GREAT if it had more personality: http://www.health.com/health/galle
- Have some fun!
- Keep your Flesch-Kincaid score under 6 (you can do that by making really small paragraphs). Here's how to do that on Word http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/
Looking forward to seeing what you've got!