Infographic and Data Visualization Designer Wanted for Ebook/ Online Guide Layout and Design
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Looking for a designer to bring out Ebooks/ Online Guides and Content to Life.
We have long form resource articles ranging from 2000 - 5000 words that need the help of an expert designer to bring our ebooks/Online Guides to their full potential.
The pages you will be working on are:
We are looking to add the beauty and eye catching factors found in info-graphics into our content. In fact previous experience with info graphics may be an asset in this project. However remember this is NOT an info-graphic, this is a webpage with visual elements.
A great example of what we are looking to create with you is the Moz guide to social media. This is a 5000 word Ebook that as been beautifully brought to life by the help of some great design elements. http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-
What we like about this is:
1) Large and beautiful title graphic.
2) Chapter Headers
3) Data Visualization When Needed
4) Infusion of smaller -in paragraph- fun images
What we will provide to you the designer when our project starts:
1) Mood board containing colors and design elements we like.
2) A wireframe/ outline of what specific elements we would like designed eg 5 Chapter Headers, One graph..etc.
3) More? You need something else? Let us know! We are here to help!
What it will be like working for us:
1) We will send you a new project packet.
2) In the project packet you will find a overview, mood board, and Ebook Wireframe/ outline.
3) We will Skype, Phone, or GoogleVideo and discuss the packet and brainstorm together
4) You will go work on 2-3 design concepts and mock up on small piece of the Ebook.
5) We will review together as a team and make a final decision.
6) You will design Ebook while following the wireframe provided and the final approved design concept.
7) Submit Ebook for review.
8) We strive to have only ONE review/ design revision. We believe our up front planning can cut down on time spent with some in the revision process.
9) Now that we have completed one together you will find we work very hard to provide process structure and the right kind of details that make working with us a very efficient process.
What we are looking for from you:
1) A creative designer comfortable with clean flat web designs.
2) A designer comfortable with some data visualization.
3) A designer who is comfortable quickly searching for icons, stock images, and other design elements as needed.
4) A designer who can come back with 2-3 design concepts after viewing our mood board and wireframe.
If you are selected for this project we will be delivering to you 40 - 55 hours of work on average a month and would like to find a long term rate that is beneficial to us both.
Lastly - A more detailed description along with a Mood Board and WireFrame will be sent to those applicants who we deem qualified.