I am seeking an experienced typesetter (Quark or InDesign experience preferred) for a picture book children's series of three book which will be composed of pictures (not illustrations) and wording.
The specifics of what is required is desribed below:
1) Interior layout of 3 seperate children's book (these will have to meet printer's specs...experience with Lightening Source is desired.) Each book will be approx 25-35 pages.
2) Basic cover design of three seperate covers. I will provide artwork. Bulk of task will be adjusting colors and fonts. (To meet print and ebook standards.)
3) PDFs of each of the 3 books.
4) Ebook files (.mobi and .epud) for each of the 3 books.
5) Basic cover (will be a minor word change of one of the previous covers) to bulk the series into 1 book.
6) PDF of the condensed single book (which is composed of all 3 sub-books)
7) Ebook files (.mobi and .epub) of the single book.
PS The budget price is not exact...please don't hestitate to reach out to me to talk price.