Macro for Word
Macro for Word
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have a document composed in MS word. It has many different fonts, sizes and spacing. We want to make it into only two fonts, two sizes and have a more uniform spacing.
We are looking someone who knows how to code well.
Write a macro for MS word (or a program that can be used to achieve the same) that will ensure that:
1) Font theme: all ENGLISH font is of a specified Font theme (ie Arial)
2) Font theme: all HEBREW font is of a specified Font theme (ie WP Hebrew David)
3) Font size: All body (paragraph) font is the specified size (ie 12)
a. Anything that is bold, italics or is a numerical superscript (ie endnote) must remain in that formatting
b. Anything that is all caps should be changed to normal caps, except for the first letter of a new sentence
4) Font size: All Heading (title) font is a specified size (ie 16)
a. For purposes of identifying headings
i. treat any string of words less than 10 words that is separated from another paragraph by a line as a heading
ii. treat any string of words > 10 words without a “period” (ie “.”) prior to the end of the sentence AND separated fron another string of words by a line, as a heading
5) Spacing: all words inside a body (paragraph) should be separated by a maximum of one space
6) Spacing: all words inside a Heading (title) should be separated by a maximum of one space
7) Spacing: all paragraphs are separated by only one line excluding paragraphs that are followed by a heading & separated by the word Chapter x, where x=number, and where this is meant to introduce a new chapter
8) Spacing: Each new chapter should start on the first line of a new page
9) Spacing: Margins should be uniform throughout the document (top, left, bottom right margins = 1”)
Skills: computer-science, english