Hiring Technical writers - English native speakers
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Good Technical Writers Needed!
* Writers must be English, native speakers or at least have a very good command of English grammar, punctuation and spelling. Articles must be written in perfect English and according to instructions.
* Experience in Quality Assurance, statistics, statistical control software, manufacturing environment are Desired and considered beneficial for your application. Not necessary to be selected though.
* Articles must be 100% original. They will be checked by Copyscape. Do not recycle content and spin it!
* Deadlines and communication are extremely important , so please bid only if you can return emails in a timely fashion and deliver work on time.
* No upfront payment will be provided, as this has proved to be problematic when providers deliver low quality articles.
* Author/Contractor (you) grants and licenses to the customer (topdown5_0) the sole and exclusive right to publish, perform, display, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works and sell the delivered and approved text / article in any type of media, including, but not limited to, print and/or online media, in whole or in part, via all electronic, online, or any other media, now known and hereafter developed, throughout the world. The customer does have the right to call himself/herself the author of the text/article.
Note: The budget provided is the oDesk minimum and not a per article budget. Please refer to above "Price per Articles" section for prices.
Please attach samples of previous work in order to evaluate your writing skills.
Please include "Statistics" in the first line of your reply/bid. This is the first step in demonstrating you have read the post in its' entirety and understand my requirements.
Ongoing assignments are available for those that provide superior writing and excellent service.
Skills: english, grammar