Virtual Assistant, Focus on Sales (CRM & Proposal Management)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
As a small consulting practice, we rely almost exclusively on referrals. Relationship management is critical and timeliness essential to keeping leads open, but I'm often busy with previous consulting engagements.
I'm looking for a Virtual Assistant to help me manage incoming calls and emails, schedule events, and help me stay on top of all of my obligations.
The ideal candidate would help me prepare every morning:
- researching leads from the previous days,
- updating the CRM, linking contacts correctly,
- prepping me for meetings (incl. travel planning),
- issuing contracts as requested to both clients/consultants,
- ensuring I stay in touch with key contacts & referral partners.
- Research & maintenance of opportunities on our CRM (Insightly)
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Prepare proposals & contracts for potential clients, Scheme of Work contracts
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and on Elance Work View during agreed-upon office hours (weekdays 7-8am GMT-5)
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- A complete oDesk profile
- References or an established reputation on oDesk preferred