Virtual Assistant For Internet Company Founder
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for a dedicated virtual assistant for a long-term engagement. I envision this starting as a part-time position that will evolve into full-time over the next 90 to 120 days. Here’s some qualifications that will help you succeed and have the greatest satisfaction:
- You are a Google Power Searcher who knows the best sites to gather information and can find the answer to any question on the Internet
- You are an information whiz and know how to use scraping tools to build tables of data from websites, and are an advanced user of Excel, especially data functions
- You are great at organizing, follow up, and anticipating needs
- You speak and write English very well
- You are available to start at 10 hours per week, growing to 20 hours per week within 90 days, and increasing to full time during 1Q14
- At least 66% of your hrs overlap with US Pacific time 7am-5pm.
Here’s some statements that describe you:
- You're a regular user of one or more of these social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram
- You could not live without your smartphone, and during the week you use 20 or more apps
- When you find fault with how a company has served you, you often seek constructive ways to let them know
- You deliver on what you promise
- Learning is something you’ve incorporated into your everyday life
- Once you are clear on the project’s outcome, you’d rather figure out how to do it than ask
- Having passion about the music of a few favorite bands is a real plus.
Please take a look at this intro video to learn about us… http://vimeo.com/67696649.
I’ll be handing over a variety of things, mostly business and some personal, so that I can focus on our upcoming beta and App Store launch. If this is you, please apply with your resume and references. I will review the applications and ask the strongest contenders to meet on a Skype call. Then I’ll submit a few trial tasks before making a final decision.