Hourly Rate: $2.00 per hour plus Performance Based Bonuses
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK DURING BUSINESS HOURS ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! READ THE FULL POSTING IN DETAIL BEFORE APPLYING. BONUSES ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCE.
Ability and Experience Closing Sales is a requirement. AGAIN THIS IS FOR CLOSERS and SALES. This is for closing deals and taking charge of the sale conversation.
Before starting, if there are reasons that would keep from being able to make daily calls, please let us know up-front rather after the contract is assigned.
The job requires cold calling, so if you have no problem building new sales relationships and are comfortable with an outbound sales environment, we would love to meet you.
As a sales representative you will be rewarded for exceeding sales goals. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Strong customer service and telesales skills
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Superior closing skills
• A strong desire and ability to set and reach sales goal
• A likeable personality with the ability to build quick rapport with potential clients
• An understanding of word, excel, and email is a must.
Here's what's needed:
• PC / MAC with DEPENDABLE Internet access is very important
• Clear, concise speaking voice (you will be speaking with clients)
Here's what's provided:
• Sales Sites and Links for client referencing
• Outbound calling method via Ytel
• Daily Leads
• Scripts (you'll have the upper hand on the client calls)
• Product Literature (you will know exactly what's being sold along with pricing and detailed descriptions)
• Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services
• Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their "on-line presence" and explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
• Follows up with customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
• Identifies customer needs and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
• Meets sales goals of no less than $3,500 in a calender month net revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining a satisfied customer rate of no less than 90%
• Maintains accurate daily records of sales in sales
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK DURING BUSINESS HOURS ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! READ THE FULL POSTING IN DETAIL BEFORE APPLYING. PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
We look forward to working with you. Before starting if there are reasons that would keep from being able to make daily calls, please let us know up-front rather after the contract is assigned