Civil Engineering writer needed for Literature Review
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are in need of an expert, who's from Postgraduate or PHD degrees in Civil Engineering to write a 7000 words Literature Review for our client to publish to Australian engineering community.
You are required to be:
1. familiar with APA or Harvard referencing system
2. having great understanding of the topic
3. easy to communicate through different tools, such as email, phone and skype.
4. responsible to the quality (accurate quality content and 100% your own work).
5. good at English academic writing, such as good grammar and professional sentence structure. Most importantly, you need to use more Civil Engineering technical terms/words!
6. punctual with our deadline. Because this is an urgent project, we are happy to pay USD 380.
TOPIC: Sludge dewatering: Using polymer to optimise sludge dewatering
You need to read through 12 books and 3 journal articles (the client would provide them or you can use alternative books), and organise your content fit into the entire paper (this project is just part of a paper).
To enable us to have the opportunity to interview you, you need to introduce your Civil Engineering background and briefly explain the topic to us.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Web & Graphic designer needed