Web-Scraping, Data-Mining Specialist with Mozenda Software Experience
We are an Australian based company, set to launch an exciting new B2B software product which delivers specific business intelligence and analytics to the retail industry. Our product will enable our customers to quickly understand their place in the market and make decisions with previously difficult to access information. This is a Big Data Business Intelligence Tool and represents an exceptional opportunity to the right candidate.
We are seeking a Web-Scraping, Data-Mining Specialist with extensive experience building Agents for Mozenda Software.
The ideal applicant is an experienced professional with great communication skills and is available for immediate start with the time to dedicate to this quick turnaround project.
1. Immediate Agent Building of a small number of sites.
2. Consultation in relation to capacity and limitations of Mozenda Product.
3. Development of guidelines and build rules for our specific Agents for future reference by other Agent Builders.
4. Possible involvement in establishing a team of Agent Builders to manage demand as the client base grows.
5. Establish error management and data-integrity process to achieve quality daTa.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Written html or at least very comfortable with the syntax. Understand what the DOM is and how it works.
3. Need to love problem solving with technology. Every Agent that is built will generally require some creative thinking to get the tool to produce the results that you want.
4. Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Regular Expressions and an understanding of Xml and XPath.