Website content for new Chalked t shirt website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
what we would like you to write about.
-About page: a page describing Chalked 130-150 words
-Shop page: a page describing our shirts in general 130-150 words
-The Look page: a page of pictures showing cool ways our shirt and who is wearing them. 50-100 words
- A write up on all 5 of our shirts: these write ups should be somewhat unique to each design (see website below). 130-150 words per shirt
in total up to 1,150 words
See below for a better description of what we are looking for and our websites. This should help you better understand Chalked.
Chalked is creating a new website to hit a completely new demographic. We are looking to get away from a parody based t shirt and better represent the quality, style and urban art we represent.
the new website is not complete but here are a few photos that we will be using on our site. The rest of the site will follow a similar theme. http://kertzphoto.com
Here is the link to our current website to reference our actual t shirt designs. www.chalkedtees.com (for reference to our t-shirt designs only. the website will be completely renovated)
what we would like to see in our content
-we would like our content to represent street style, urban art, quality, slim fit, and a fuck the world attitude.
- We are trying to portray a t shirt that is loosely based on the infamous lives of the rich and famous, our unofficial slogan is "Live infamous, die a legend". Try and portray that bad boy image in the content.
What we do not want to see in our write ups
- A write up solely based on the individual the shirt is mimicking. for example we don't want our He's bad t shirt to be a Michael Jackson t shirt.
- Do not use the name of the t shirt in the write up. We will be changing the name of each shirt.
- We don't want our shirts to be a gimmick. You would never find this type of quality in a hot topic or a Spencers. Our quality is much closer to a Diesel t shirt.
the quality of our t shirts:
-we use rings spun fitted t shirts for a soft feel and a slim fit
-we print our shirts with a high quality printing technique called digital print. this type of print will usually outlast a shirt. the print absorbs into the fibers making it part of the fabric. it also allows for us to print in great detail. this is the only way we can show the chalked textures and our retro acid washed colors we display for each design.
Key words you must include in the content. Please use each key word at least 2 time. Each key word does NOT have to be used per category listed above (about page, shop page, ect) but there must be at least 1 key word er category. Only place the key words where they make sense and if one key word makes sense to use multiple times thought the categories, that is great!
- mens clothing styles, mens fashion, slim fit t shirt, retro, vintage, unique, designer t shirts