Simple jingle is needed for animated gif (which will be posted on youtube)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for a person (or artist) to make me a SIMPLE song or JINGLE, or series of animated jingles. I want to put these audio onto pictures in youtube videos. Each song or jingle will have a picture. The purpose of the videos is for them to go viral.
The songs/jingles HAVE to be original, and cannot be copied. The work canNOT look like other people’s work. If the videos go viral and I am sued for plagiarism, I will show them this contract and consequently, SUE you.
The inspiration for this venture is Nyan Cat, Nom Nom, and Hampster Dance.
Here are links to the video:
[This is the criteria for the animated gifs:
There are specific criteria for the gif animated:
1.It must be able to put in a youtube.
2. The figure (or figures) must look cute, cuddly, and adorable.
3. It must have appeal that people WILL copy and make fun of it. (Like nyan cat.)
4. It must be VERY simple.
5. The animated gif must be able to be looped, so the video can around 3:00 minutes.
6. The figures must move. Hence, animated.
7. There must be a background.
There are specific criteria to NOT have:
1.It cannot degrade any person, race, or gender.
2. It cannot be a “symbol” for something else.
3. It cannot be racist. (If for some reason, I find out that there are racists connotations, I WILL SUE you! DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS!)
4. It cannot be negative.
5. It canNOT be someone else’s work
6.It cannot look like someone’s else work.]
There must be some criteria for your song/jingle.
1.It must SIMPLE.
2.People must be able to sing along with it.
3.It must be catchy.
4.It should make people smile.
5. It could be 1:00 to 3:00 minutes long.
6. It must be able to work with conjunction with the picture.
You must be able to sign a nondisclosure agreement. If we agree to work together, I will upload the contract, you must download, sign it, and reupload it.
If you are interested in working with me,
1.How much do you charge per song / jingle? Or, a packet of song / jingles? I pay PER PROJECT, not hourly rate.
2.Send me your work. That IS the best way to do work. Ie, make me the song/jingle and if I like it, I’ll buy it.
3. I ONLY PAY THROUGH O’DESK. If you do not agree to this, do NOT apply for the job.
4. You MUST be able to sign a contract that states that I own the music and the copyright.
If I like the music, then I would want to continue working with you for more jingles and jobs.