Online Business Planner in Self-Help, Entertainment, Wellness & Consumer Niches
Online Business Planner creates & manages sales & inventory plans then analyze the website conversion, plus product and marketing strategies. Products and services are in the following industries:
1. Personal Growth
2. Art & Entertainment
3. Business & Technology
4. Health & Wellness
5. Consumer Lifestyle Products
6. Charity Programs
JOB DESCRIPTION ~
"Planner / Analyst"
* is responsible for ensuring that the development and management of assortment, demand and inventory plans achieve or exceed divisional financial goals.
* will work with the business unit to develop actionable and insightful recommendations for how to increase sales, customer visits, conversion and engagement in the digital channels as a means of driving brand awareness, product development and growth.
COMPANY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Coaching & consulting
CDs & DVDs
Home study courses
SPECIFIC DUTIES ~
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and build department & class level plans that support division strategy
• Develop and build pre-season buy plans and recommend investment quantities and accurate flow forecasts
• Analyze key business metrics, including user behavioral patterns, traffic and distribution trends, plus other KPIs. Develop a consistent monthly reporting process and deliver key business insights and recommendations to improve performance. Drive for alignment through data on business impacting web enhancements and projects.
• Collaborate with internal and external resources to execute on website enhancement projects to support the company's business priorities, merchandising & marketing objectives, and sales goals.
• Manage the reconciliation of class-to-department bottoms-up plans
• Responsible for open-to-buy activities at department/class level
• Monitor and analyze effectiveness of new features, web site changes, and marketing campaigns, inbound and outbound programs.
• Forecast in-season sales and inventory and develop strategies to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk
• Hindsight each season thoroughly to insure missed opportunities are addressed in the future assortments
• Communicate campaign optimization results /media improvement recommendations to clients /internal teams
• Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
• Strong analytical skills & proven ability to turn data analysis into business-impacting insights utilizing key data and analysis applications like Google Analytics, Omniture, and/or others.
• Expert knowledge and capabilities in Excel /Intermediate with PowerPoint.
• Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
• Influencing & Negotiation: present ideas/directions that lead others to action
• Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of website standards, usability testing, online marketing, SEO and SEM.
• Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts /tools quickly
• Bachelors' degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing
• 4 years experience in the field
• 2+ years experience performing /leading marketing analytics or web analytics
NOTE ~ Cover letter should highlight your experience which directly address these industries as well as your qualifications to collaboration as the key strategic planner. Bonus points for submitting a timeline, proposal, or other useful chart to demonstrate that you could hit the ground running on this project.
Skills: infusionsoft, ebusiness-consulting, e-publishing, ebooks