I have 12 3D car model .obj files that need a few quick adjustments. The files are already finished, we just need someone to make some tweaks.
Here are the specifics of the adjustments that we need:
- Need to be non-indexed (i.e. “flat”)
- All car models should be oriented the same way
- All car models should be the same scale
- No extraneous geometry floating around
- Dimensions need to be powers of two (though they don't need to be square)
- Must be PNGs
- Only supports a single diffuse map
- Can have ambient, diffuse, specular colors, and shininess factor
- Each model will have 1MB textures, 3MB geometry.
- 98,304 vertices (This needs to be non-indexed)
Please let us know if you have experience with .obj files, rendering adjustments and this type of project. If so, we are ready to hire