Part Time Web Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are designing a Vacation Rental Website, and would like to add another part time programmer to our team.
We've done a huge amount of work with hundreds of man hours logged so far in our development efforts. However, to help us move quicker, we would like to bring on another programmer part time.
Given our next steps we need to achieve, candidates having the following experiences would be high on our list with the more experiences you have.
Obviously, cost is an issue as well given we are a start up. We will also be very attentive to the hourly pricing you put forward.
Do you have experience with the following;
- MySQL / PHP
- Setting up pre and post production environments
- Developing and programming XML feeds - both to provide to partners as well as accept from partners
- payment gateways integration experience
- SEO development considerations for inclusions into websites
- Dynamic screen sizing CSS attributes allowing for a site to alter it's view in relevance to the screen size it is being seen on
The more relevant experience you can provide in your application along with a competitive price will definitely get you to the top of our list for interviewing. purposes.
Lastly, you must have very good english skills.