We are fast growing company with over 60,000 active clients. We are in the process of building an online scheduling system and CRM for fitness studios, medical clinics and spas. We are looking for a Technical Writer that will:
- Research and understand our products, purpose and functionality.
- Prepare documentation and instructional material that is concise and easy to understand.
- Provide assistance to other members of the support and consulting teams as needed with written materials.
- Proofread, edit, and write a variety of materials while maintaining brand voice.
- Help to build and maintain the our Zendesk Help Center.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet multiple deadlines.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and more effective methods and mediums.
- Full time position.
- Experience in the software industry.
- Demonstrated effective writing skills required.
- Ability to create materials in a range of styles or as per prescribed style.
- Excellent written skills including superb writing, content development and editing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- Able to take constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of PC computers, Windows and MS office is required.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Highly effective teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and goal driven.
- You should possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Skills: microsoft-office, microsoft-windows, english