UI/ UX – Prototype Designer, we are looking for will be a key member in our development team envisaging, prototyping proposed website’s layout and design, efficiently and creatively conforming to web usability standards, incorporating latest design and features.
Before delving further, please answer to the following:
a. Difference between wireframe and prototyping
b. What are the key Universal Usability Standards, pls. list down
c. What prototyping tool do you use? We use HotGloo
If you don’t answer above, we cannot entertain your application. As these are the foundation you need to get into our team!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Reviewing website specification, i.e. requirement documents, concept papers, sketches, flow-charts, wish-lists, competitor’s websites and chalking out step-by-step process through prototyping.
2. Efficiently encompassing website prototype, as per sitemap breaking information into manageable chunks, for user acceptance.
3. Incorporating features with suitable functionalities, available in prototype software’s demonstrating event driven actions.
4. Utilizing minimum design cycles, yet producing high quality semi-functional prototype.
5. Finalizing prototype addressing every aspects based on feedback, for production team.
QUALIFICATIONS & PREFERRED SKILLS
1. Familiar with latest cloud based prototyping tools
2. Hands-on experience, developing prototype from scratch-till-end
3. Branding, multimedia and design background
4. Strong foundation in Universal Usability Standards
5. Usability methods and web design process
a. Exceptional eye for details, committed and uncompromising
b. Able to be contacted via oDesk, and other methods, i.e. chat, etc. (pre-selection and once hired)
c. Able to complete task within agreed time-frame (hours and days)
d. Collaborative, team member and broad minded