Quant Trader for Experimental Fund - 50% profit on choosen and profitable strategies
Looking for two associate level (Masters or PhD + 1 year experience) motivated and experienced Quantitative Traders for a small experimental fund. This role will bridge the gap between trading strategy and technology to create new market opportunities. The successful candidates will work independently and posses exceptional knowledge and interest in financial markets and trading. with ability to develop and deploy algorithmic trading strategies. An understanding of the futures and options markets is a plus.
• Develop, design, and implement systematic and quantitative trading strategies
• Explore trading ideas by analyzing market data and market microstructure for patterns
• Create tools to analyze data for patterns
• Maintain and improve existing trading strategies
• Masters or PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related quantitative fields
• 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably within high frequency research and/or trading industry
• Proficiency in research languages (Python, R, Matlab, etc.) and programming languages (C++)
• Strong math, research, and problem solving skills
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
Candidate must have above average internet connectivity and be comfortable with daily conference calls over skype.