Bad-Ass Virtual Assistant - Attention to Details, Phone Selling & Analytic skill - long term/full time position
I'm looking for a full time Virtual Assistant who's driven, self motivated professional in transforming the lives and businesses of my clients..
We will kick it off with casual/part time first...then will see from there
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Happy environment
- No micro management (i work on Trust basis system, I give you the job, you get it done type)
- Easy going but yet fast pace
- Learn & Grow using personal development
- Training on the area you're lacking (from above list, please note i preferred someone who can do most of them without me training them all)
- A fair & family working environment... you look after my life, i look after yours.
- Win - Win - Win (yours, mine, our clients) environment
- We do random charity event eg. give out, contributing to the world
** A bit about me, who you will be working for **
I am a motivational coach and also do Facebook marketing to help entrepreneurs and white collars to quit their day to day job and start living life at fullest. I'm open mind, creative, daring who like to do and get results fast.
It is very critical that you are EXTREMELY reliable , proactive, have smart phone, have a positive no-excuse attitude and can proof read my english. (Please don't apply if you aren't all 5.)
Therefore i need someone who can counter balanced me while able to catch up with what i'm doing
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Sell products with customer over the skype
- Create proposals for clients on my behalf
- Nurture clients and make sure they are happy
- Basic works on Wordpress
- Write blogs and articles
- Laugh lots
- Love yourself as much as you love others or vice versa
- Communicating my ideas to the team(s)
- Great with numbers and able to translate it into a simple/brief reports to me using tools like Google analytics and Facebook report, xero etc.
- Bookkeeping stuffs
- Manage my emails/calendar
- Preparation of Powerpoint & Excel presentations
- Processing invoices weekly, ensuring accuracy and compliance with Accounts Payable requirements
- manage my social media platforms - linkedin, twitter, youtube and facebook page
- making jokes
- arranging gifts for people
- video editing (preferred)
- graphic design skill (preferred)
- Can think logically & have common sense
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL is a must
- Fast & accurate
- love writing
- Being proactive and having the ability to think strategically about my next steps
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to multi task
- Great, dynamic energy
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged at ALL levels
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Good planner & target focus
- Team player and contributor
- Sound business financial knowledge
- Honest, Open, Speak your mind
- someone i can trust you with my life!
- Westernised mindset ... way of thinking/doing/being
Some of the tools you will be using:
- wordpress (Please don't apply if you don't know how to use it)
- optimizepress (preferred)
- google calendar
- Google doc
- Facebook Powereditor/ads
- Google analytics
- snagit or jing
To be qualify for this role:
- you must be female (sorry gents)
- must type "I'm ready" on the first 2 words of cover letter
- Honest answers in the screening questions :)
- your english must be 100% accurate in grammar & spelling
- you must speak up if you see any mistakes.
- can speak & write english fluently
- I'm looking to pay around $450 Full time / month to start off with.
- You can use Wordpress or a basic understanding of it
Thank you for reading up this far and i am looking forward to be working with you!
Now if this sound like you, go ahead and apply now!