I need a personal/virtual assistant to help me with my eBay business. Below is a condensed list.
You must be able to work/call me from 9AM-5PM PST (California)! We get eBay customer questions starting early in the morning and we need those answered as soon as possible.
Either it's skype or magic jack. Think of your time zone and if you can apply to this job.
This job will be part time for 2 weeks and if we work out full time.
Communication is KEY = you need to be able to talk with me in English. If we can't understand each other this will be a problem.
Work will NOT begin until you are used to the following programs. I will provide free training but there won't be any payment for training.
PLEASE SEE THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED for full details. The attached document provides STEP BY STEP of your duties which will make it easier for you to figure if you can do this job.
1) Ebay Print shipping labels, Answer questions, Call people. Sell items Credit Card information. Billing Address. Number. Name. Expiration Date. CID (# in the back). Shipping address = same as billing address? Log into Authorize.net Process the information.
2) Emails Communication between workers, Ebay to Customers, Emails to Businesses (To buy for the warehouse)
3) Finances (GnuCash) Excel sheet, Seeing how much we make a day by calculating all costs from sales. Keeping track of fees. Looking at scanned receipts and recording daily cost. Download GnuCash to keep track of everything. Important: Finding out how much per car net profit we currently have or net loss.
4) Teambox Oversight on daily operations. Making sure people are completing certain tasks on time. Keep track of mistakes. Keep track of your own tasks day to day.
5) Futuresimple Record ALL details & people who contact us throughout the day. Create Tasks to Follow up with them. Record any notes about following up in the notes section of CRM.
6) Finding Items & Order items Shelves we can buy, Equipment, Looking online to purchase items for the warehouse.
7) Turbolister Please sign up for a logmein account or a teamviewer account so I can go into your computer and set up turbolister. With turbolister you will be responsible for checking inventory and updating the inventory periodically.
8) Calendar Please take note of the schedule/shift changes of different workers + also input your own schedule down or any notifications I need to know about.
9) Printing Print shipping labels through the cloud.