Configure VOIP including fixed line network
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The following has been done and is working:
- I use a FritzBox WLAN 7570 vDSL as a telephone switchboard.
- In the FritzBox, I have set up 4 answering machines which are working fine. - I have also set up 2 VOIP phones (LinkSys SPA942) and I can call other people.
- My company is based in Switzerland.
Here are the problems which have to be solved:
- On both VOIP phones, 1 number is being used for the fixed line network. Sometimes, when I call people over the VOIP phone using the fixed line network, it keeps on ringing when I can already hear them saying their name etc. But unfortunately, they don’t hear me and hang up. This doesn’t happen when I use a stationary phone.
- Furthermore, I cannot transfer calls from all numbers. This used to work but I must have changed something.
- Fast internet connection
- Working with my WebConference SW GoToMeeting in order to share screens
- Experience in setting up VOIP in German speaking countries or similar experience
- Proficiency level in English or fluent in German
I look forward to finding a great guy or woman who can help me that I can start with my business.
Do you have any questions? Please ask!
Please apply for the job telling me why you are the right person to fix these issues for me fast and what kind of experience you have solving these kind of issues in the past.
I have attached a picture which shows my telephony network for better understanding.
Thank you very much.