I am rebranding my small media company and need an effective logo that brings attention to the name, the company and what we do.
Who are we: We are a production company providing documentary, tv, film and corporate content to major clients around the world.
Colours: have traditionally been blues and greys, but I'm willing to explore other colours (e.g., burgundy and charcoal; cyan and charcoal/grey).
Design: The name needs to be the logo, so I'm after a strong font, easy to read. The logo needs to be able to be made in to a motion graphic for tv/film use. I would like a distinctive feature within the font.
Time to completion: I need first designs in 7 days and to sign off on the project in 10 days.
Requirements: All supported files must be handed over, including .jpg, transparent .png, and .psd.
1. Strong previous experience in online logo design
2. Familiarity with websites on local news and events
3. Ability to think creatively and suggest designs and to be able to defend those designs
How to apply: Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your process of converting open requirements into designs
2. Some initial ideas on designs for this project
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your previous logo work. Please describe what each design meant to accomplish.
Skills: film, design