Duties and Responsibilities
• Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
• May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
• Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
• Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications
• Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications
• Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs
• Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages
• May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development
• And all other duties as assigned. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.