Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads Manager for Small Business
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Need experienced results-driven Pay Per Click (PPC) manager to manage all aspects of online ads for our small business including:
- Google AdWords
We need someone to review all existing PPC ads (we don't currently have many). Ads manager shall review our company website for an overview of our services, and create a PPC marketing strategy to best utilize our ads budget across all search engines. Ads budget will be approximately $300-350 per month total across all platforms.
Specific goals (in order of priority):
- Generate quality leads with a high conversion rate of services purchased.
- More contact & registration forms filled out on our website (lead generation)
- More quality website page visits with low bounce rates.
- More Facebook Page likes (if budget allows)
- More Google+ Page followers (if budget allows)
- More LinkedIn Company Page followers (if budget allows)
- Must have experience with quality PPC ad campaigns
- oDesk Work Diary will be utilized for tracking work
- Results and return on investment (ROI) should be measurable and quantifiable
- Quality over quantity - We're not just looking for clicks, we're aiming for high quality customers to purchase our services.
To apply, please include the following:
- Basic outline of your PPC marketing plan process
- Will you be self sufficient? (Can you look at our website to research and learn what ads would be most effective to create?... I have very limited time to walk you through the details of every service we want to advertise, so I would like someone who can assimilate the information from our website into relevant ads.)
- Please provide example of results from previous clients
- How will you measure the effectiveness of your efforts?
- Will you be available for ongoing support over the next 6-12 months?
- What is your ongoing PPC management strategy?
- How much billable time should be expected in the first month for initial setup?
- How much billable time for ongoing support in the months after the initial setup?
Skills: facebook, linkedin, marketing, research