Debug Website Email Program
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need to send out about 7,000 - 10,000 emails per hour to our subscribers. Our current email system slows down our server. We are looking for someone to debug the code to find and implement possible ways to speed up the program.
1. Send emails from this web application http://screencast.com/t/jJSCZfqT
2. This is the email sender program http://screencast.com/t/ree0x7A1
This email program runs on our server and throttles the emails out X per hour.
1. The email sender SQL database has a large log file, see here http://screencast.com/t/ptu5zUTP1 That is probably slowing it down.
2. Email sender does this (not responds) http://screencast.com/t/TGgvxkQ1 We don’t like that.
3. Storring email HTML code in SQL is probably not a good idea, see here http://screencast.com/t/uF0HO029Pu
Please respond to this and we can discus further on Skype.
Please bid this job as a fixed fee and also account for any incidentals that may arise while developing our project. We will give the final approval on each aspect of this project, such as GUI functionality or other modifications.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – ASP.NET Code: Convert from MSIDXS to Windows Search Serviceebsite
- Fixed-Price – ASP.NET Online PDF Viewer to Show Annotations
- Hourly – Takeoff Estimator