Senior Asp.net Developer, IN OFFICE in Pune, India
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Please do not waste your time or ours by applying if you are not willing to work in our office in Pune, India Full-Time. Again, please do NOT apply if you are not willing to work 40-50 hours in our Pune office.
Interview process starts with a sample project submission and on clearance of that, other rounds are conducted
In need of a Senior level ASP.net developer to add to our development team. Must have 8+ years of true coding/development experience. With emphasis on UI and functional flow from ASP.net perspective. Preference will be given to .NET developers with heavy UI experience in traditional web forms and client side development (jquery/Telerik RadControls, etc)
This will be strictly a coding role, so we need someone to pound through code. The codebase will consist of new architecture being put in place using ASP.net, C#, JQuery. There is a separate piece of the architecture that will be BigQuery and PredictionAPI for optimizing media buy spends and landing page experience for the end users.
Aid in Architecture decisions, solutions design, and hands-on development
Develop technical recommendations
Implement policy and standards relating to the design, creation, security and recovery for web-based applications
Adhere to application development frameworks to ensure reusability, maintainability, extensibility and reliability
Provision of optimum quality services to clients
Ensuring clients business needs are met
Project monitoring for quality assurance
Adhering to procedures
Exhibit a sense of urgency, independently identify options, develop solutions, taking action responding to customer needs
- Minimum of (4) years experience in ASP.net technologies to architect, design, and code current web-based and possibly uplift to next generation web-based system
- Experience in web-based system design, development and support
- We use Entity Framework 5.0 and LINQ for the data access layers, must have knowledge of this.
- Demonstration of superior UI skills such as working with JQuery, Telerik RadControls, advanced CSS techniques, as it relates to ASP.net web forms.
- Must be well versed in designing MS SQL databases, MS Sql Server Stored Procedures
- Knowledge and experience in Web Service standards (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL)
- Ability to translate business and technical ideas and issues into clear and concise language to both technical personnel and non-IT business users
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and perform job with minimal supervision with the ability to prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures
- Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platforms.
- Must work well with others on team of developers