We are looking to build a website that allows users to select, create and build a cricket team from live feeds of live games.
The user will select 6 players from a current match and will receive points depending on the players performance. At the end of the match, the user will be ranked against other users.
We will need to build in the following functionality:
1. Login with Facebook / Twitter
2. Ability to add profile picture
3. Ability to create private competitions and join private competitions from facebook friends or email address book.
4. Stream live feed of current match and scores in real time. See: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng
5. Show upcoming matches for player selection
6. Chatbox for communication between users selectable by match
7. Points awarded in real time as match progresses
8. Stats centre and history
9. Mobile friendly design
We want to create the core functionality and engine first, and then the design afterwards. This needs to be a high performance application. Redis or something similar as a back end would be ideal.
Please include the following in your application:
1. Estimated Time Frame
2. Prior Related Work
3. Knowledge level of Cricket
We will not be accepting applications with no prior history.
Skills: cricket, facebook, twitter, design