Brochure created in Adobe InDesign
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need to create the layout for a 12" x 9" brochure for a boat. It is a relatively simple layout as it is mostly photos against a white background.
I have started the brochure with InDesign and in the download like it is saves as a package.
Please do not apply for the project if you can not work on it over the weekend. As I would need a first draft by Monday.
Notes for the project
(1) You do not be concerned with the cover & the back page. I will design these.
(2) I have set the rough top and bottom margin on the second page. However as you can see with the folder labeled "brochure examples" the photos can go outside of the top and bottom margins. If they do they should bleed.
(3) Please use "brochure examples to get ideas
(4) Left and right margins are a bleed. This had been set up already.
(5) Try to use as many of the photos from the photo folder as you can. Please choose with you think are the best. Also use judgement to which should be full page and which should be smaller.
(6) The brochure should start with the exterior photos, then living & dining areas and lastly bedrooms.
(7) The logo (Graphic in folder) can be used somewhere
(8) Once done everything should be returned as Indesign Project so that I can finish it.
Thanks for looking