We're a small design agency looking for a part-time SEO Specialist who is results-driven, efficient and detail oriented.
The candidate we are looking to hire:
• Consistently gets top results with a proven track record
• Performs local SEO / Google Maps listings / citation building and;
• Performs "national" SEO for competitive keywords
• Evaluates and suggests on-site SEO optimization as needed
• Analyzes competitors link profiles to uncover opportunities
• Builds contextual and relevant links
• Understands post-Penguin and Panda strategies
• 100% white hat techniques (no auto submission software)
• Provides detailed reports
The candidate also communicates well, providing a quick response to our questions and keeping us up-to-date on progress.
We will be reviewing every link and profile created and will not accept inaccurate, low quality, completely non-related or spammy links for our clients.
Please respond with why you would be a good fit for this position, what specific results you have achieved for others and include the phrase "grass is green" so we know you took the time to read this.
The position will begin on a trial basis with an assignment to increase rankings for 1-2 keyword phrases for a specific client. From this trial, we will assess your strategy, quality of links, efficiency in performing work and communication to determine if we'll continue a long-term employee relationship and increase in hours.
Skills: backlinking, organic-search, keyword-research