Role : Senior Java Developer
Location : Talahassee, FL
Duration : 6 months +
Rate : $45/hr. on C2C all inclusive.
Client: "Deloitte- public sector project"
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
* 6 solid years of developing and maintaining server-side web application development components.
* Professional software development experience
* Solid understanding of OO programming concepts
* Expert programming skills in Java
* Demonstrated ability to design, program, test, and deploy complicated integration software
* Oracle & Hibernate ORM experience
* Expertise in optimization techniques and refactoring
* Experience with high-volume, rapid transaction processing systems
* Experience in WebLogic / Tomcat servers
* Strong experience in Struts/JSF frameworks, JSP, servlets, SQL, HTML and CSS
* Good experience in the development and maintenance of Web Services
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Experience working with Business Rules Engine
* Experience working with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* EJB 3.0 / Java Persistence API
* Experience developing and maintaining frameworks
* OO Design experience using GoF patterns
* Web application integration experience with Mainframe IMS DB/DC
* Experience with JUnit, log4j
* Web services
Senior Java Developers to join our project team to provide Web systems development and Maintenance services for our clients. This candidate will be a JAVA Developer working with a team of developers under the guidance of a Project Manager/Technical Lead for the development and maintenance web systems. They will assist in the full life cycle of development including:
Contact at:- firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-506-5864.