Infusionsoft Specialist with Customerhub skills for membership site
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a small team of enthusiastic educators developing state of the art online courses and programs. We are currently located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
We are in need of an Infusionsoft Specialist particularly with Customerhub skills to help with setting up our educational membership website. This is a website targeting a niche market and we would like to create a strategy to maximize launch for greatest amount of captures for email list. This person will be key in helping us create our strategy towards launch in 90 days. Also we are not just looking for someone to complete the job, but also to coach and consult on Infusionsoft and the project overall. This person MUST be quick in all communication, and responsive of phone, email, chat messages within 24 hours. Preference towards candidate with SMM skills (facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest). This is a great, PART TIME position with future work potential for the right candidate.
- Fluent in English
- Membership Site Experience
- Social Media Marketing (preference)
- Able to Coach and Consult on project as well as complete tasks
- Deadline Oriented
- Quick in Communication (responsive within 24 hours)
- Screenshare Capable (skype, join.me, etc)
***We are hoping to hire quickly. Please INCLUDE RESPONSES in your CVL***
1. Where are you located? Time zone in relation to Victoria, British Columbia (i.e. ahead/behind 5 hours)?
2. Experience with Infusionsoft projects? Please provide examples.
3. Experience/familiarity with Customerhub? Please explain.
4. When can you start?
5. How many hours can you dedicate per week?