Virtual Assistant with Writing and Powerpoint Experience
Please note that this job is meant to be a monthly job with the fixed payment every month. I need a full time assistant that can perform professional as well as personal assistant tasks. Ideally I will be able to contact you with a task/assignment and have a very quick turnaround. Especially proofreading that is basically "on demand". Also, ability to make calls to the U.S. would be ideal.
Assistant must be ready when I have a request and they must ALWAYS finish requests on time. If something is unreasonable or there are outside circumstances that prevent a job from being finished then assistant must be incredibly forthcoming with the time frame.
I run a marketing company, ecommerce site, and work for an advertising agency. I need an assistant that can be very versatile but incredibly adept in task management and microsoft office (especially powerpoint).
I create digital strategies for clients that include SEO, Social Media Marketing, Web Design, Creative, Branding, Social Media Strategy, and comprehensive consulting.
I work with contractors for development, creative, web research and true everyday Virtual Assistant tasks.
I'm looking for a Virtual Assistant to help me manage incoming calls and emails, schedule events, proofread deliverables, format powerpoint presentations and help me stay on top of all of my obligations.
- Powerpoint, Email, Word or other programs
- Powerpoint presentation formatting expert
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Familiar with Google Apps for Calendar and Email management
- Outbound calling for personal tasks
- Travel planning and coordination
- Some Outlook Email management
- Web Research across a broad range of services from personal to business related
- Take initiative to communicate daily/weekly depending on engagement
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and IMMEDIATELY accessible during work hours.
- Posting to blogs, social media, and website content when necessary
- Must be willing to use Box.net or Google Drive to collaborate
- Work with Wunderlist or other simple task management option
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Amazing with PowerPoint formatting
- motivated and willing to grow a relationship that will be mutually beneficial to both parties
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must as effective writing skills are integral to the position
- References or an established reputation preferred
Skills: marketing, management, design, research, analysis