Position responsible for the processing of employee timesheets and the all aspects of preparing in-house payroll on a semi-monthly basis. This includes maintenance and operation of the Deltek E-Timesheet add-on product, processing of payroll and direct deposit advices and preparation and filing of payroll-related tax withholding payments, garnishments, 401K loan payments and unemployment tax returns and year-end W2 processing. This position reports directly to the Accountant for daily direction and instruction.
Education: High School degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred in Business Administration or Accounting. With a Bachelors, experience of 2-3 years processing payroll using Deltek GCS Premier in-house for 50+ employees that includes timesheet entry, payroll preparation and payroll tax filings. Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
• Maintenance of all aspects of the E-timesheet including:
o Set up new employees
o Add/Change charge codes
o Add/Change work schedules
o Updating E-Timesheet training modules for employees and supervisors
• Semi-Monthly verification and status review of timesheets to ensure that all timesheets are entered, signed, approved and ready for import into Deltek
• Running of Timesheet reports and resolution of any error conditions
• Import of timesheets into Deltek
• Review of Timesheet Edit Reports from Deltek
• Reconciliation of Deltek Timesheet Edit Report to the E-Timesheet hours report
• Posting of Labor Distribution
• Timesheet corrections and changes
• Employee Master file set up for new employees
• Employee Master file termination dates filled in and status changed to inactive in EMF after last paycheck is run for a terminated employee