I am looking for an SEO expert to work on client web projects who can achieve significant search engine ranking goals on a reasonable timeline.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong SEO skills, as represented by previous work
2. Is familiar with HTML
3. Is available for ongoing work ( up to 20 hours per week within the next 2 months if you are a good fit for us)
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your proficiency with SEO and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked
2. Experience with coding HTML and CSS
3. Tools that you use in your SEO work that you are proficient in
The hours are totally flexible. I tend to work 1PM-8PM eastern, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and some overlap would be ideal. This would be 5-15 hours at first with the potential to rapidly expand based on your capabilities.
I am currently learning Spanish (have been for a few years). If you speak Spanish as well, that would be a plus. I think it would be fun to communicate in Spanish in order to sharpen my language skills.
In addition to your SEO tools, you should ideally be familiar with the following software: Microsoft Office, Basecamp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Gmail and Skype. A Mac computer is a plus.
About the company
We work with small and medium-sized businesses to manage their social media presences, pay-per-click advertising campaigns, search engine optimization and website design work. We are based in Raleigh, NC and use contractors from all over the world.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Skills: design, gmail