I want someone to research a specific business and industry for me and then write a business plan including financial projections with the specific categories listed below:
WRITING A BUSINESS PLAN
We like business plans that present a lot of information in as few words as possible. The following business plan format, within 15–20 slides, is all that’s needed:
1. COMPANY PURPOSE
• Define the company/business in a single declarative sentence.
• Describe the pain of the customer (or the customer’s customer).
• Outline how the customer addresses the issue today.
• Demonstrate your company’s value proposition to make the customer’s life better.
• Show where your product physically sits.
• Provide use cases.
4. WHY NOW
• Set-up the historical evolution of your category.
• Define recent trends that make your solution possible.
5. MARKET SIZE
• Identify/profile the customer you cater to.
• Calculate the TAM (top down), SAM (bottoms up) and SOM.
• List competitors
• List competitive advantages
• Product line-up (form factor, functionality, features, architecture, intellectual property).
• Development roadmap.
8. BUSINESS MODEL
• Revenue model
• Average account size and/or lifetime value
• Sales & distribution model
• Customer/pipeline list
• Founders & Management
• Board of Directors/Board of Advisors
• Balance sheet
• Cash flow
• Cap table
• The deal