[Hiring!] Web 2.0 Assistant - Content Update - Long Term!
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
*** JOB OUTLINE ***
You will be in charge of managing different sets of Web 2.0 properties.
Level of difficulty: Easy (especially if you can write)
1 Network will have around 20 properties.
Web 2.0 Properties (LiveJournal, Wordpress, Webs, Tumblr etc.)
Your job is to keep the Web 2.0 properties updated.
Payout is ready once you complete 50 ENTRIES!
Do not forget, these will be high quality entries - not spam, or copy & pasted work.
I'm only LOOKING for LONG TERM assistants.
Niche: Fashion, Online Marketing, Soccer
*** TASKS ***
1. Making sure that all Web 2.0 property theme design, header, title are formatted correctly. In other words, the Web 2.0 has to look nice.
2. Updating new fresh unique content! Each entry must be 350 words minimum.
3. Each post should also have images.
4. Adding friends in that network.
5. Inserting links inside the post.
You're expected to provide report of all work completed in an Excel sheet.
NOTE: There will be an online software which we use to help you manage and speed up your work efficiency.
The software allows you to:
- Scrape for articles.
- Automatically login to each account.
- Submit to multiple accounts
Yes, we'll be using tools to make this gig easier.
This however does not mean you compromise the quality of each entry. The Web 2.0 properties are to be treated with care.
To ensure that you read the above posting, please type in FBLUXE during your application.