Wordpress / Optimize Press Membership Site Set Up - Configuration
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hello Wordpress Experts;
I am creating a team membership site so my group has access to different levels of training and tools.
I have Wordpress installed w/Optimize Press (optimizepress.com)
as my membership platform.
Are you familiar with Optimize Press? If so, please read on...
I need you to set up the basics so I can take over. I will also continue to hire you for ongoing help if you want.
1. Set up basic design / theme of the membership site
2. Set up sign up page w/sign up form
3. Set up layout of the members area and get me started with the members area home page and sub pages
4. This is free so no payment integration is needed
5. I will want a social interface included into the members area, so members can chat with one another and comment on some of my posts.
6. set up an "archive section" for all our teams previous trainings/videos
7. Allow members to edit/create profiles that can be seen by other members
We created a membership site using optimize press for a different company we promoted last year here: growmyripple.com - you can look at that for idea of what we need.
Please have experience with Optimize Press.
P.S. Once this initial / basic set up is done for a fixed price, we can discuss partnering moving forward hourly for additional work and improvements as I need.