This position will be about 50% programming/web development and the other 50% will be to help manage the lead data we receive.
The programming responsibilities will include; the development of landing pages, websites, and maintaining and developing web based applications for our web based case management software.
The second part of the job will be to monitor and troubleshoot our lead generation; this will include creating posting docs, troubleshooting http posts, retrieving data from MySQL and SQL databases.
The ideal candidate must know how to either create Photoshop mock-up of landing pages and web design or at least know how to cut up a Photoshop document for display on html. This person must be aware of UX design and have the ability to create designs or manage designs (created from a 3rd party) that are extremely user friendly and help landing page conversions.
• Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related degree or related experience.
• Or 1-2 years' experience in a programming-related position.
• PHP (Strong Knowledge)
• HTML 5 / CSS 3
• MUST KNOW how to convert a Photoshop document into a HTML Page
• Knowledge of HTTP POST, PING/POST, Pixel Tracking
• Knowledge of SQL language--MySQL experience a plus
• Demonstrated proficiency with Photoshop and HTML/Web authoring