I require someone who can build a PCB schematic and take care of everything regarding the project (hw, fw, ..).
I need a GPS tracker that can report the following every 5 seconds to a web services:
- The location and speed.
- Accelerometer values in 3d.
- Discoverable Bluetooth devices nearby.
- Car engine state (a 12v on/off signal).
- Can connect to up to 3 external cameras using cables.
- Can connect 3 accelerometers.
It should be also able to capture pictures and video streams on high acceleration values; or on demand (Server returns a command to the device).
I expect the following:
1- HW design for (Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS, GPS, Accelerometer, battery, Processor, Camera).
3- Mechanical design (case and cooling), and all needed manufacturing documents.
4- Tested prototypes. Cost of components is outside the bid.
5- A fully tested product.
Device will reporting to the tracking server using GSM/GPRS. It will user HTTP GET/POST protocols.
Device will also contains the following:
- SDCard to buffer captured images and videos before send; and for logging and to save reported information in case of no communication.
- Backup internal battery good for at-least 5 hours of operations.
- DIP switch to control the debugging, and other features.
- Standard debug port
- Surface mount leds to signify - GSM Network Status , Bluetooth status, stm32 ,power, etc
- Internal antennas; with external connectors for an addon external antenna.
- Cameras should be able to be mounted 3 meters apart from the main board.
The main power source will be the car battery. External dimensions should not exceed 15cmX10cmX1cm. I expect to build 2 to 4 prototypes.
Product is to run in USA; and should comply with its networks standards on all states.
I do not expect to pay upfronts. First milestone to go when schematic is proven with a running testing firmeware, and the processor can communicates with every module correctly.
Skills: gps, video, design, debugging, microcontroller