Magento Developer & eCommerce Marketplaces Ingerations
Hi, We are looking for a Magneto developer to join our team for the following project:
Integrate Magneto eCommerce store with Amazon Seller Merchant, eBay seller account.
Once that is completed and the orders and customers info were downloaded from the above channels, the following will need to be programmed:
1) Orders Automation - submit orders to suppliers – we have about 13 and growing (via Email, Supplier Website, email spreadsheet)
2) Tracking confirmations automation - automate tracking confirmations that come from suppliers by extracting (Email, Supplier website, Email + PDF) and upload it up to amazon, eBay and website by matching it to the right orders.
3) Automate inventory syncs from suppliers data (FTP, Supplier Website scrape, email + spreadsheets) to update amazon, eBay and website.
4) Automate pricing from supplier (ftp, supplier website, email + spreadsheet) to update amazon, eBay and website
5) Integrate Magento with QuickBooks
6) Automate uploading new products across all channels (amazon, eBay and website)
Personal characteristics of the ideal job candidate are:
+ You must be smart and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
+ You must be able to get things done and on time.
Prerequisite skills are:
+ Rock-solid PHP programming.
+ eCommerce (Amazon, eBay, Magneto and other channels) integrations.
+ Experience with customizing and extending Magneto platforms.
Nice to have skills are:
+ Other programming languages, ideally Java.
+ Solid MySQL database programming.
This position provides plenty of opportunity for more work down the line with us as we continue growing.