Final Touches/Bug Fixes on Almost Complete iPhone Game
We have a Physics-Based iPhone game that is about 90% complete. We need a programmer or company to finish this game, clean up bugs and have it ready to beta in the next few weeks, and final fixes after Beta before uploading to App Store. This person/company also has the opportunity to handle all updates, bug fixes and game expansion in the future as well.
This is an 18 level physics-based iPhone game with a flick motion functionality. All levels are complete and just need bug fixes and a little cleaning up. Also includes a bonus level 19 which is a defense style game, which has been created, but needs some work.
All that needs to be completed is:
• Clean up Bonus Level 19
• Bug fixes throughout game
• Addition of new How to Play Screens (graphics are complete)
• Addition of new World Overview Screen (graphics are complete)
• Update to background graphics on Credits Screen (graphics are complete)
• Addition of Facebook/Twitter (linked to a Facebook/Twitter page) buttons on Start Screen
• Programming of a few nag screens
• Adding in SDK's for:
-Game Center (for Bonus Level 19)
-RevMob (full page interstitials)
-TapforTap (in-game banner ads)
• Objective C
• C Programming
• 4-5 Star Rating
• English Speaking
• At least 100 hours on Elance
We have all source code and graphics we can share after you sign an NDA.
Must be able to finish this within a few weeks and edit and work with current coding. Will not consider rebuilding from scratch. Please use the phrase "Game Ranger" in your reply so we know you have read this entire post. Quality work will ensure consideration for future projects as well.
Skills: english, twitter, facebook, graphics, banner