Inside sales - Account manager - Telesales
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Green Elephant Academy, a north-american provider of training and education services, is looking for an inside sales representative. The position consists in following up with prospects identified by the telemarketing team and sell a training membership service for busy professionals. Success will be measured base don your ability to close deals.
About the service
Green Elephant Academy provides a monthly membership to training seminars for busy professionals. The seminars are delivered on the web, live by an expert, during lunch time. Members can develop their professional skills (time management, project management, etc) by attending a 45 minutes seminar, once a week. The target market are busy professionals that can’t take a day off to attend training sessions.
- B2B sales calls to list of prospects
- Making outbound calls to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Daily reports, enter information into CRM (Salesforce)
- Will be calling on professionals to sell a training membership service
- Ability to follow-up with prospects via email and phone and build relationships
- Use Vanillasoft (CRM) to track prospects interactions.
-Experienced in telemarketing or phone sales
-Fluent in English
-Can follow instructions
-Very Polite to Customers on Call
-Hard working and reliable
-Working hours: 8am - 5pm Eastern time
-Quiet working environment
-Successful candidates must be confident, energetic, self-disciplined, sales driven and performance driven
-Experience with Vanillasoft a plus
Please begin your application with “Application to job 12213” to prove you are a human.