This job posting is now open to everyone to apply.
I need an experienced developer to improve or re-work my work order system. I have a basic flowchart which shows the steps of what I need done. I would like to keep everything online, so in the most basic sense, I need:
- Cash register software capable of quoting and calculating prices, working functions such as open a cash drawer, print to a thermal sized printer, etc.
- creation of work orders (6 types) based on orders entered
- all work orders are seen by admin, users who enter only see their jobs entered
- only certain job types can see work orders for orders in the same type, and can see the status of jobs (i.e. in production, completed, etc)
- Track jobs and keep us better organized
Once in the interview process, I will show the project flow chart. Ideally, someone will have something similar writted, and can be adapted to work for us. Please show examples. All interviews will be via skype.