We’re looking for a WordPress plugin developer to work with us full time at Incsub and Edublogs.
We will need to see examples of plugins that you have already developed.
The role will involve:
• Developing and maintaining out-of-this-world WordPress plugins for Edublogs
• Taking on existing plugins and making them unrecognizably better
The skills we’re looking for are:
• Proven WordPress plugin coding skills (we’ll need to see examples)
• A ‘can do’ positive attitude and super quick response times
• Someone who will enjoy hanging out with and chatting with the rest of the Incsub team online, and who enjoys a challenge
• English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
Where? When? How much?
• You can work from absolutely anywhere, we’re a distributed company
• We’re hoping to pick up at least one new FT person asap, the sooner the better
• We’re happy to pay good rates for good people, however ideally we’d pick up an ambitious intermediate or junior developer right now as we have a lot of senior folk already!
• Let us know what rates would work for you
You will need to commit 30+ hours per week ongoing. This probably isn't the right job for someone that wants to maintain a bunch of active clients and bring on additional projects anytime soon. We'll need your complete attention :)
So get in touch….
Skills: english, design, benefits