Let me introduce ourselves: We are Lukkom team and we are looking for a partner who wants to share travel with us in an ambitious, innovative and scalable project.
Lukkom is an application that automatically suggests business meetings and private selected among like-minded professionals, anytime, anywhere, via smartphone. As also is important in any business meeting, also suggests nearby dining thanks to our partnership with www.restaurantes.com.
It is designed for managers who travel often and suffer experience downtime on the go. And when they go to fairs or events know they are letting out business opportunities.
The beta of the application is available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. We are currently working to improve it, to revolutionize the relations of the way that we understand.
At this time we are 4 people and a technology partner of mobile arena. We are talking to investors, but our main objective is to generate value previously pulling users from alliances with distributors. We're finding very well received. As with large companies and business associations.
So at the moment there is more passion and work, that money ;)
What do we need?
Handle you need to know on iOS and Android primarily (and if you know of Blackberry and Windows Phone, the better). If you have posted any app would be great, but we are looking especially for someone with entrepreneurship. So if you like challenges, do something new and different, innovate and work in a young and highly experienced, Lukkom is your place.
What do we offer?
• A percentage of the shareholding.
• Participate in the strategy of the company
• Work towards goals, with freedom to organize and schedule
• An online collaborative work environment
• A team of proactive, flexible and open-minded.
Get ready to have what?
• Participate in the definition of the overall technology strategy and specifically, what affects mobile platforms.
• Analysis and programming under mobile environment for iOS and Android in collaboration with our technology partner and coordinated by the CTO.
Skills: blackberry, analysis