We are looking to achieve a web booking portal to allow our members to make appointments with our clients.
There will be member access and partner access.
Partner access will be able to create and maintain profiles on a per facility and a per individual basis.
Partner Admins will be able to make booking “slots”
Members will be able to search for and book appointments with partners.
Admin accoutns and user accoutns with previllages.
• Member login, social media integration (including Facebook login) is a must.
• Facility landing page
• Partner landing page
• Booking Slot search (by partner, by facility, by location)
• Make a Booking
• Email and text gateway communications (templates and copy to be provided to the developer)
• Database design and further scoping will be provided.
• Graphics and theming will be provided.
• Pages and end user flow will be provided.
• Text content (copy) will be provided, where relevant.
* Database will be provided
Key Design and Structural Considerations
• There will be a mobile application for iDevices & Android in future iterations.
• The site must be browser aware and be customised for display on mobile devices.
• The structure must be scalable and with the appropriate hardware be capable of handling up to 1,000 appointments per day (around 100,000 page views per day)
• The functional code must be optimised to allow for scalability and expansion of functionality.
• The code must be clearly noted and documented, such that future development can be undertaken.
The development team leader will report to the project manager (via email) on a daily basis summarising:
• Time spent.
• Work achieved.
• Progress towards end goal
• Goals for the next day
The development team leader will report to the project team on a weekly basis in a teleconference summarising:
• Time spent (weekly).
• Work achieved.
• Progress towards end goal.
• Goals for the next week.
• UI look and feel will be reviewed at customised in the weekly meetings.
High Level igh Level TasksTasks Tasks
• Convert database design into a working database.
• Convert supplied graphics and templates into usable navigation
• Develop web platform to achieve functional website.
• Liase with project manager and project team to achieve desired business outcomes.
All code will be retained as the property of the company and the development team will not retain ownership
Skills: facebook, design, graphics
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – TELEMARKETER